Terms & Conditions
Term of Use
These terms and conditions are applicable to the usage of the iamhimalaya.com (the “website) a tour operator partnership firm and by you. The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of the Website.
About the site
The website is for your education and information only and subject to change without notice. We always welcome your feedback if you are not happy with the content of our website.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Some of the link of the website is an external link which is not owned by iamhimalaya. You will be responsible for visiting the external link at your own risk.
Package Terms and Condition:
- Any cost arising due to political unrest and natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The car provided for the trip will be on point to point as per itinerary and it cannot be used under disposal.
- Guest travelling in a group should travel with minimum baggage only. Kindly do not exceed baggage allowance of 15 kgs per person. If in case guest travelling in a group has exceeded the baggage policy then they need to hire additional vehicle if in case the cab driver denies for extra luggage. The charges for additional vehicle need to be paid by customer locally. The restriction of baggage policy is due to hilly area and safety of the passengers.
- If the guest tour has impacted due to cancellation of flight/train then no refund will be possible for tour package. Necessary cancellation charge will be applicable. We will try to get the waiver for the cancellation fee but this is not 100% guaranteed.
- The image shown on the holiday package list is for illustration purpose only and it may or may not represent the actual place.
- All reservation confirmation has to be confirmed by our reservation team via email with unique reference id and tour confirmation voucher should be shared to you within 7 business days.
- Once you make an acceptance of making reservation you will be bound to accept the cancellation policy as per package offered to you. Our team will process your reservation at backend and confirm your reservation.
- We are a tour operator and we do not own any product on our own. We make an arrangement as per your request. If in case of any errors by our suppliers the responsibility lies to the supplier.
- All disputes shall be settled within the jurisdiction of Siliguri only.
If you wish to cancel your reservation we request you to kindly send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting for cancellation along with booking reference id on the email. Once email is sent kindly contact your sales agent to process cancellation. The cancellation terms and condition will be applicable during cancellation.