The Sunrise on the Hills
Day 01: Arrive in Delhi – Drive from Delhi to Shimla (330 km/approx. 9 hours)
Pick up from New Delhi station/Aiirport and drive to Shimla. The most popular hill station, Shimla is an epitome of pristine natural beauty and tranquil environment. Pleasant weather, pollution free air and friendly people, makes this place a preferred holiday destination. Colonial relics can be seen all across the ridge of this exotic hill station and are worth admiring. It is the capital of the state of Himachal Pradesh; however, after Indian independence was the capital of Punjab. This hill station lies at an altitude of 2200 m above sea level. It is flocked by tourists from across the globe all through the year.
On the way to this hill station, adore the photographic views and soak yourself in the serene environment. After arrival, check-in at the hotel and rest. You can spend the evening at leisure, as no activities are scheduled for the day. Away from the scorching heat of the plains, enjoy a peaceful stay at this hill station. Opt for a sightseeing tour to visit its top attractions, such as Jakhoo Temple, Kali Bari Temple and Himachal Museum and Library. Additionally, shop on the Mall Road or at other local markets. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 02: Sightseeing trip to Kufri – Return to Shimla
Wake up in the morning and embark on a sightseeing tour to Kufri. Set amidst lofty mountains and lush greenery, this place is a haven on earth. One of the most famous activity of this place, Skiing attracts a large number of adventure buffs all year-round. If not interested in adventure sports, adore the scenic view and indulge in sightseeing. The highest peak of Kufri, Mahasu Peak, offers a mind blowing panorama of the mountains. Take a pony ride and climb up this peak to enjoy splendid views.
After adoring the beauty of this place, return to the hotel and repose for some time. In the evening, go for a leisure walk in the meandering Mall Road, which is the hub of activity. Indulge in shopping or relish some local delicacies in the food outlets. Also, a display of colonial architecture on the sides of this road is admirable. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 03: Drive from Shimla to Manali (270 km/approx. 9 hours)
After Breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive towards Manali. This hill station is situated in the Beas River Valley at a height of 2050 m above sea level. Once a starting point of an ancient trade road to Ladakh, it is now a popular tourist haunts. Referred sometime as the ‘Valley of the Gods’, this serene destination is popular for its snow-clad mountains, clean environs, favourable climate and lush greenery, making it one of the best tourist destinations of the country.
On the way, enjoy picture-perfect views and breathe in the fresh mountain air. Travelling through the winding streets, which makes their way through the sharp mountains, is a delightful experience. The romantic weather of this hill station attracts a large number of tourists all round the year.
On arrival at this destination, check-in at the hotel and relax for some time. Evening free fr Leisure .Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 04: Trip to Rohtang Pass ( On Direct Payment )
Wake up in the morning and get ready for an adventurous tour to Rohtang Pass. This pass remains covered with heavy snow most part of the year. Sensational views of the surrounding mountains from this pass are sure to amaze you.
This high mountain pass also connects the Kullu Valley with Lahaul and Spiti Valleys of Himachal Pradesh. Those, who seek to add some fun factor in their vacation can take part in adventure sport activities, including skiing and trekking. It is also famous for being the background of various Hindi songs. A trip to Himachal Pradesh is incomplete without exploring this exotic destination.
After completing the sightseeing, retire to the hotel and rest for some time. Later, go for an evening walk in the Mall Road, which is among the most famous attractions of this place. This road with numerous shops, branded outlets, eateries is the best place to spend an evening in leisure. Go on a shopping spree at the Mall Road and buy various gifts and souvenirs for your family and friends.
Return to hotel and overnight stay in Manali.
Imp Note: Rohtang Pass visit will be subject to NGT permission (National Green Tribunal). Alternate sight-seeing will be provided in case of any deviation.
Day 05: Sightseeing in Manali
After breakfast Manali sightseeing starts. The road leading to Manali is beautiful and full of adventure. Located on the banks of Beas river and in the shadows of snow-capped mountains, this hill station should not be left unexplored. The cold climate and serene environment attract thousands of newlywed couples to visit this place.
Built around a cave, Hadimba Devi Temple is one of the most prominent attractions of this place. The three roof structure of this temple and a fourth brass cone-shaped roof is admirable.After enjoying the sightseeing tour, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 6: Drive from Manali to Delhi (570 km/approx. 14 hours)
Wake up in the morning and drive from Manali to Delhi. Board your return flight/train from the Delhi airport/railway station ending this beautiful journey.
- The hotels offered are subject to availability at the time of confirming the reservation. If in case hotels offered are not available then we will book alternate property with similar category.
- Once reservation is confirmed the names of the hotels are mentioned on your confirmation voucher.
- The rooms will be provided with view/non view room. If guest require a particular type of room like view room or honeymoon room or suite room then kindly notify us at the time of making reservation. Extra charges may apply for the same.
- Special arrangement can be organized as per guest request like candle light dinner, room decoration, paragliding, river rafting etc. Extra charges apply for the same.
- Room heater will be provided to guest if requested. Some hotel might charge for this service.
- The standard check in time is 12 pm and checkout time is 10 am for most of the hotel. If in case you are arriving early then rooms will be provided as per availability. Most of the hotel does not allow late check out.
- Vehicle used in the package will be Non A/C Tata Sumo ,Tata Victa, Santro, Wagon R or Alto for normal package.
- Luxury vehicle are available with an additional charges. Luxury vehicles are Innova, Xylo or Scorpio.
- The capacity of luxury vehicle is 6 passengers only. If in case no of guest is 7 then they need carry minimum luggage. This restriction is for safety of the guest as road condition is not good and region is a hilly area.
- Vehicle will be available to guest as per itinerary only(point to point basis)and cannot be used at disposal.
- The entire trip will be a private tour and not under sharing with other customer until and unless you have booked the reservation with sharing with other travelers.
- All the taxes and parking charges are included for car reservation.
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or Similar
- Meal included in each hotel as mentioned in your package
- Airport transfer, sightseeing on each destination as per itinerary.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- Assistance by our representatives during airport/station transfers.
- Any air/train fare.
- Entrance fee if applicable on few places and Guide Charges
- Personal expenses.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- 30 Days or more : 10% of total trip cost
- Within 29-20 days prior to arrival 30% of total trip cost
- Within 19-15 days prior to arrival 50% of total trip cost
- Within 15 days prior to arrival Non refundable.
- Any cost arising due to political unrest and natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The car provided for the trip will be on point to point as per itinerary and it cannot be used under disposal.
- Guest travelling in a group should travel with minimum baggage only. Kindly do not exceed baggage allowance of 15 kgs per person. If in case guest travelling in a group has exceeded the baggage policy then they need to hire additional vehicle if in case the cab driver denies for extra luggage. The charges for additional vehicle need to be paid by customer locally. The restriction of baggage policy is due to hilly area and safety of the passengers.
Submit Details as per your requirement.