Mysore, Ooty & Kodaikanal 4 Nights
Day 1: Arrive in Bangalore and Proceed to Mysore (146 Km / 3.5 hours)
Arrive at Banglore Airport\Rilway station and proceed to Mysore. En route, visit Channapatna Toys Centre, Srirangapatna, Ranganathaswamy Temple, Tipu Sultan’s Palace, Fort, Gumbaz, Tippu’s Summer Palace. Reach Mysore and settle down in hotel. Visit illuminated Brindavan Gardens and Krishnarajasagar Dam in the Evening. Night stay at a hotel in Mysore.
Day 2: Drive from Mysore-Ooty (127 km)
Today, post breakfast, proceed to Ooty, the Queen of Hills. Upon reaching Ooty, take some rest in a hotel and later visit Ooty lake to enjoy boating. Visit Dodabetta Peak, Telescopic house, Tea Factory, Botanical Garden. Evening is at leisure. Overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 3: Ooty – Kodaikanal (250 km)
Post breakfast, proceed to Kodaikanal. Check -in at the hotel upon reaching and enjoy evening at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 4: Kodaikanal sightseeing
Proceed for half day sightseeing tour of Kodaikanal, which includes Bryant Park, Pillar Rock, Coaker’s walk and Suicide point. Visit Kodai Lake in the evening, which is a man-made star shaped lake, spreading out over sixty acres. Return to the hotel in the evening and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Kodaikanal-Bangalore/Coimbatore
Today, the tour comes to an end. Check-out from the hotel and proceed to Bangalore/Coimbatore for your onward journey.
- The hotels offered are subject to availability at the time of confirming the reservation. If in case hotels offered are not available then we will book alternate property with similar category.
- Once reservation is confirmed the names of the hotels are mentioned on your confirmation voucher.
- The rooms will be provided with view/non view room. If guest require a particular type of room like view room or honeymoon room or suite room then kindly notify us at the time of making reservation. Extra charges may apply for the same.
- Special arrangement can be organized as per guest request like candle light dinner, room decoration, paragliding, river rafting etc. Extra charges apply for the same.
- Room heater will be provided to guest if requested. Some hotel might charge for this service.
- The standard check in time is 12 pm and checkout time is 10 am for most of the hotel. If in case you are arriving early then rooms will be provided as per availability. Most of the hotel does not allow late check out.
- Vehicle used in the package will be Non A/C Tata Sumo ,Tata Victa, Santro, Wagon R or Alto for normal package.
- Luxury vehicle are available with an additional charges. Luxury vehicles are Innova, Xylo or Scorpio.
- The capacity of luxury vehicle is 6 passengers only. If in case no of guest is 7 then they need carry minimum luggage. This restriction is for safety of the guest as road condition is not good and region is a hilly area.
- Vehicle will be available to guest as per itinerary only(point to point basis)and cannot be used at disposal.
- The entire trip will be a private tour and not under sharing with other customer until and unless you have booked the reservation with sharing with other travelers.
- All the taxes and parking charges are included for car reservation.
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or Similar
- Meal included in each hotel as mentioned in your package
- Airport transfer, sightseeing on each destination as per itinerary.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- Assistance by our representatives during airport/station transfers.
- Any air/train fare.
- Entrance fee if applicable on few places and Guide Charges
- Personal expenses.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- 30 Days or more : 10% of total trip cost
- Within 29-20 days prior to arrival 30% of total trip cost
- Within 19-15 days prior to arrival 50% of total trip cost
- Within 15 days prior to arrival Non refundable.
- Any cost arising due to political unrest and natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The car provided for the trip will be on point to point as per itinerary and it cannot be used under disposal.
- Guest travelling in a group should travel with minimum baggage only. Kindly do not exceed baggage allowance of 15 kgs per person. If in case guest travelling in a group has exceeded the baggage policy then they need to hire additional vehicle if in case the cab driver denies for extra luggage. The charges for additional vehicle need to be paid by customer locally. The restriction of baggage policy is due to hilly area and safety of the passengers.
Submit Details as per your requirement.