Gateway to Himachal
Day 01: Delhi-Manali
You would be picked up from Delhi railway station/airport and be driven to Manali. Manali is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. Enjoy the scenic beauty of the himalayas and the Beas river on your way to Manali. You could have a stopover at Sunder Nagar Lake, Pandoh dam on river Beas and Kullu if time permits. It will take 8 to 10 hours to reach Manali and the distance is 310 kms. Your can would pass through Bilaspur, Sundernagar, Mandi and Kullu on the way. Reach Manali and check-in at the hotel. Overnight in Manali.
Day 02: Manali – a half-day excursion To Solang Valley
Start your day early morning, and head out to take an excursion to Solang Valley. You can also opt for adventure sports like para gliding, zorbing, and skiing (All activities are subject to weather conditions) (Direct Payment Basis). After an exciting day of sight-seeing and adventure sports, return to Manali. Enjoy a pleasant overnight stay at the hotel in Manali. Note: All the adventure sports at Solang Valley and Snow Suits at Snow point are on direct payment basis. Also, if you would like to visit Rohtang Pass, then we will take you till the local taxi stand from where you can get the local taxi on direct payment basis. Please note: Government has restricted the number of vehicles entering Rohtang on a daily basis. Rohtang visit will be on direct payment basis as per the availability of Permit & weather condition and can be booked locally at Manali.
Day 03: Manali to Shimla (252kms / 6 hours)
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, depart for Shimla. Drive past Beas-Sutlej Link project, Pandoh Dam & Kullu Valley. Lunch shall be en-route on direct payment basis. Check-in at the hotel on arrival for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 04: Shimla / Kufri excursion
This morning, visit Kufri situated at an altitude of 2500 meters. It is just an hour’s drive from Shimla. Later in the afternoon, visit the Vice Regal Lodge and take a walk down the Mall Road. Attractions of the mall road include Shimla Church, Scandal Point, Gaiety Theatre, Town Hall. In the evening, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 7: Shimla – Delhi
Wake up in the morning and drive from Shimal to Delhi. Board your return flight/train from the Delhi airport/railway station ending this beautiful journey.
- The hotels offered are subject to availability at the time of confirming the reservation. If in case hotels offered are not available then we will book alternate property with similar category.
- Once reservation is confirmed the names of the hotels are mentioned on your confirmation voucher.
- The rooms will be provided with view/non view room. If guest require a particular type of room like view room or honeymoon room or suite room then kindly notify us at the time of making reservation. Extra charges may apply for the same.
- Special arrangement can be organized as per guest request like candle light dinner, room decoration, paragliding, river rafting etc. Extra charges apply for the same.
- Room heater will be provided to guest if requested. Some hotel might charge for this service.
- The standard check in time is 12 pm and checkout time is 10 am for most of the hotel. If in case you are arriving early then rooms will be provided as per availability. Most of the hotel does not allow late check out.
- Vehicle used in the package will be Non A/C Tata Sumo ,Tata Victa, Santro, Wagon R or Alto for normal package.
- Luxury vehicle are available with an additional charges. Luxury vehicles are Innova, Xylo or Scorpio.
- The capacity of luxury vehicle is 6 passengers only. If in case no of guest is 7 then they need carry minimum luggage. This restriction is for safety of the guest as road condition is not good and region is a hilly area.
- Vehicle will be available to guest as per itinerary only(point to point basis)and cannot be used at disposal.
- The entire trip will be a private tour and not under sharing with other customer until and unless you have booked the reservation with sharing with other travelers.
- All the taxes and parking charges are included for car reservation.
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or Similar
- Meal included in each hotel as mentioned in your package
- Airport transfer, sightseeing on each destination as per itinerary.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- Assistance by our representatives during airport/station transfers.
- Any air/train fare.
- Entrance fee if applicable on few places and Guide Charges
- Personal expenses.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- 30 Days or more : 10% of total trip cost
- Within 29-20 days prior to arrival 30% of total trip cost
- Within 19-15 days prior to arrival 50% of total trip cost
- Within 15 days prior to arrival Non refundable.
- Any cost arising due to political unrest and natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The car provided for the trip will be on point to point as per itinerary and it cannot be used under disposal.
- Guest travelling in a group should travel with minimum baggage only. Kindly do not exceed baggage allowance of 15 kgs per person. If in case guest travelling in a group has exceeded the baggage policy then they need to hire additional vehicle if in case the cab driver denies for extra luggage. The charges for additional vehicle need to be paid by customer locally. The restriction of baggage policy is due to hilly area and safety of the passengers.
Submit Details as per your requirement.