Day 01: Arrive in Delhi – Manali by car (570 kms/14 hours)
You would be picked up from New Delhi railway station/airport and be driven to Manali. Manali is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. Enjoy the scenic beauty of the himalayas and the Beas river on your way to Manali. You could have a stopover at Sunder Nagar Lake, Pandoh dam on river Beas and Kullu if time permits. It will take 8 to 10 hours to reach Manali and the distance is 310 kms. Your can would pass through Bilaspur, Sundernagar, Mandi and Kullu on the way. Reach Manali and check-in at the hotel. Overnight in Manali.
Day 02: Trip to Rohtang Pass ( On Direct Payment )
In the morning, after a hearty breakfast, today is your date with the majestic Rohtang Pass. Located at the Leh/Keylong highway, you will drive to this beautiful wonder.
Enroute enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Rohtang Pass is a gateway to the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys that host some of the most stunning natural ambiances and views of our times. The pass lies 13054 ft above sea level. Upon reaching the Rohtang Pass, treat your eyes to imagery that is sure to leave you spellbound. A panorama of glaciers, rivers and forests await you here. If time and weather permit, you could take a snow scooter or go for paragliding.
After exploring this splendor, return to the hotel in the afternoon and relax for a little while. Traverse through the Mall Road and enjoy some food at the local eateries. The night ends with a comfortable stay at the hotel.
Imp Note: Rohtang Pass visit will be subject to NGT permission (National Green Tribunal). Alternate sight-seeing will be provided in case of any deviation!
Day 3: Sightseeing in Manali
In the morning after breakfast, gear up for a sightseeing tour of Manali. Orchards laden with fruits, and landscape studded with Pine and Deodar trees, Manali is natural beauty personified. The hill station also gives ample opportunities to adventure enthusiasts to release their adrenaline. Enjoy trekking, skiing and mountaineering among other things. While participating in these sports, you will get a chance to get up close and personal with the divine hilly routes of Manali.
That’s not all! Manali also has enough for the spiritual souls. Visit the Hadimba Temple, the oldest temple in the area. Hadimba was the wife of Bhima and was considered a re-incarnation of Godess Kali. The temple has some beautifully carved elephants, small doors, and a beautiful dome.
Vashisht Temple is well known for its absolutely unique architecture. Those who wish can take a holy dip in the hot pools in the temple. With elaborate, wooden carvings, the temple is a beautiful two stoned structure. Vashisht Village also is home to some well known Kashmiri and Tibetan arts and a wide selection of jewelry. You can fill your shopping bags with stuff you like. Later you can explore some spots close to the hotel and finally return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Drive from Manali to Delhi (570 km/approx. 14 hours)
Wake up in the morning and drive from Manali to Delhi. Board your return flight/train from the Delhi airport/railway station ending this beautiful journey.
- The hotels offered are subject to availability at the time of confirming the reservation. If in case hotels offered are not available then we will book alternate property with similar category.
- Once reservation is confirmed the names of the hotels are mentioned on your confirmation voucher.
- The rooms will be provided with view/non view room. If guest require a particular type of room like view room or honeymoon room or suite room then kindly notify us at the time of making reservation. Extra charges may apply for the same.
- Special arrangement can be organized as per guest request like candle light dinner, room decoration, paragliding, river rafting etc. Extra charges apply for the same.
- Room heater will be provided to guest if requested. Some hotel might charge for this service.
- The standard check in time is 12 pm and checkout time is 10 am for most of the hotel. If in case you are arriving early then rooms will be provided as per availability. Most of the hotel does not allow late check out.
- Vehicle used in the package will be Non A/C Tata Sumo ,Tata Victa, Santro, Wagon R or Alto for normal package.
- Luxury vehicle are available with an additional charges. Luxury vehicles are Innova, Xylo or Scorpio.
- The capacity of luxury vehicle is 6 passengers only. If in case no of guest is 7 then they need carry minimum luggage. This restriction is for safety of the guest as road condition is not good and region is a hilly area.
- Vehicle will be available to guest as per itinerary only(point to point basis)and cannot be used at disposal.
- The entire trip will be a private tour and not under sharing with other customer until and unless you have booked the reservation with sharing with other travelers.
- All the taxes and parking charges are included for car reservation.
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or Similar
- Meal included in each hotel as mentioned in your package
- Airport transfer, sightseeing on each destination as per itinerary.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- Assistance by our representatives during airport/station transfers.
- Any air/train fare.
- Entrance fee if applicable on few places and Guide Charges
- Personal expenses.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- 30 Days or more : 10% of total trip cost
- Within 29-20 days prior to arrival 30% of total trip cost
- Within 19-15 days prior to arrival 50% of total trip cost
- Within 15 days prior to arrival Non refundable.
- Any cost arising due to political unrest and natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The car provided for the trip will be on point to point as per itinerary and it cannot be used under disposal.
- Guest travelling in a group should travel with minimum baggage only. Kindly do not exceed baggage allowance of 15 kgs per person. If in case guest travelling in a group has exceeded the baggage policy then they need to hire additional vehicle if in case the cab driver denies for extra luggage. The charges for additional vehicle need to be paid by customer locally. The restriction of baggage policy is due to hilly area and safety of the passengers.
Submit Details as per your requirement.