Darjeeling Gangtok 4 Nights Tour
The Sunrise on the Hills
Package cost Rs14,499 per adult
Call for Best deal +91 9564061708
Day 01: Arrival
Arrival in NJP railway station or Bagdogra Airport (IXB). Our representative will meet you and transfer you to Darjeeling(3-4 hrs drive). Evening Free, enjoy a walk in Mall Road and evening in Chowrasta and Nightingale Park (Shrubbery Park).
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
• 3 Points: 4am. – 8am. Early morning tour to Tiger Hills (at around at 4 am) to morning view sunrise over Kanchenjunga Peak (subject to clear weather) on your way back visit Batasia Loop & Ghoom Monastery.
• 7 Points: 9:30am. -3:00pm. After Breakfast city tour of Darjeeling visit Padmaja Naidu Himalaya Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tea Garden, Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self – Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda & Ropeway.
Day 03: Transfer to Gangtok
After breakfast take drive to Gangtok. Drive for 4-5 hrs. Evening free for shopping and leisure activities.
Day 04: Excursion to Changu Lake & New-Baba Mandir
Tour Start Time (7:30-8:30 am)
After breakfast start for an excursion to Changu Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms from Gangtok city. This serene lake is situated at an altitude of 12,000 ft on the Gangtok Nathu La highway. The lake is oval in shape, 15 meters deep and is considered sacred by the local people. It is also a home of brahminy ducks. It’s cool, placid water harmonizes with the scenic beauty around. This placid lake remains frozen during the winter months up to mid-May.
Nathu La Pass to Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometres further and is an optional tour. Prior permission is required to visit Nathula Pass. Extra cost applies for extended tour to Nathula.
Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall)/local Shopping at Gangtok.
Day 05: Gangtok Sightseeing
Tour Start Time (9:30 am)
After breakfast Start for a Full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Ropeway, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 06: Return
Return drive from Gangtok to NJP or Bagdogra airport. Trip ends Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (120 kms / 4-5 hrs drive).
Why Book with Us ?
- We are the local agent in Darjeeling and Sikkim
- We provide instant resolution in case of emergency
- Flexibility of payment
- We sell customer experience not the tour packages
- We need 10% of booking cost to confirm the reservation.
- 50% of the package cost after reservation is confirmed.
- 80% of the package cost within 1 month of arrival
- 100% on the day of arrival
- 40 Days or more : 10% of total trip cost
- Within 39-25 days prior to arrival 30% of total trip cost
- Within 24-15 days prior to arrival 50% of total trip cost
- Within 15 days prior to arrival Non refundable.
Tempt by the breathtaking view of a snowy peaks of a Kanchenjunga, crowned with the honor of being the queen of all hill stations in nations, DARJEELING is a district lying under the West Bengal state in INDIA. The slope of the hills is surrounded with tea gardens, orchids, pines. While visiting Darjeeling one must dream of sipping world-famous Darjeeling tea. Darjeeling is known for trekking adventures to Sandakphu, Kalimpong Relli, Singalila Ridge one can easily look for an adventurous Mountain Bike ride too
Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Toy Train: The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO been viewed with affection and enthusiasm by thousands of travelers each year it offers a unique ride with picturesque mountain views.
While visiting Darjeeling you don’t want to miss the most amazing sightseeing places like Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and the amazing Darjeeling Zoo, Tiger Hill (best known for dazzling sunrise view of a Kanchenjunga), Batasia Loop, Japanese temple and peace pagoda, Monasteries and many more. One can visit nearby places in Darjeeling like Mirik which is a subdivision for Darjeeling,
Located in the Shivalik Hills and at an altitude of 1437 m. Gangtok is the capital and the largest town of the Indian state of Sikkim and is also known as the land of monasteries. Sikkim is the top most tours & travel destination in India. It is one of the most politically stable and peaceful place in India. This landlocked state is blessed with some of the most spectacular landscapes, flora and fauna making it a heaven for adventure enthusiasts and naturalists. Tourists here can visit Gangtok, Rumtek,Tashi view point,Ganesh Tok Pemayangtse, The Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Himalayan Zoological Park, Enchey Gompa and many more.To experience complete rejuvenation, Sikkim is a perfect place to travel for holiday. MG Marg, the main street of Gangtok is a great place to chill out throughout the day.
Once you decide to visit Gangtok you dont want to miss visiting the most enthusiastic place Changu Lake and Baba Mandir, Nathula Pass (indo-china border).