Darjeeling 3 Nights Tour
Tour Code: DJ3NP1
Package cost Rs10,499 per adult
Call for Best deal +91 9564061708
Day 01: Arrival
Arrival in NJP railway station or Bagdogra Airport (IXB). Our representative will meet you and transfer you to Darjeeling(3-4 hrs drive). Evening Free, enjoy a walk in Mall Road and evening in Chowrasta and Nightingale Park (Shrubbery Park).
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
• 3 Points: 4am. – 8am. Early morning tour to Tiger Hills (at around at 4 am) to morning view sunrise over Kanchenjunga Peak (subject to clear weather) on your way back visit Batasia Loop & Ghoom Monastery.
• 7 Points: 9:30am. -3:00pm. After Breakfast city tour of Darjeeling visit Padmaja Naidu Himalaya Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tea Garden, Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self – Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda & Ropeway.
Evening free for other activities. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Excursion to Mirik Lake
One day tour (8:00-17:30 hrs)
After breakfast start for an excursion to Mirik Lake which is 50 kms from Darjeeling. Mirik lake is one the destination where the town is centered by man-made Sumendu Lake, Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates.. The walk on the 3.5 Kms long promenade around the lake is fascination one. The 80ft long arch type over bridge across the lake is a beautiful place to explore the lake. Boating Facilities is available for tourist on direct payment basis.
The drive of 3-4 hrs from Darjeeling to Mirik lake will be a wonderful adventure as it passes through the pine trees forest through its half of journey and remaining journey will be landscape by Tea Garden Estate. On way back guest can do shopping at Pushapati Market(Indo Nepal Border)
Note: Entry of Vehicle to Pushapati Market is restricted. Hence, customers are requested to avail Nepal taxi on direct payment locally.
Day 04: Return
Return drive from Darjeeling to NJP or Bagdogra airport. Trip ends Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (100 kms / 3-4 hrs drive).
Important Information for Hotel:
Darjeeling: Hotel Golden Heights Enclave Gandhi Road, Darjeeling
Why Book with Us ?
- We are the local agent in Darjeeling and Sikkim
- We provide instant resolution in case of emergency
- Flexibility of payment
- We sell customer experience not the tour packages
- We need 10% of booking cost to confirm the reservation.
- 50% of the package cost after reservation is confirmed.
- 80% of the package cost within 1 month of arrival
- 100% on the day of arrival
- 40 Days or more : 10% of total trip cost
- Within 39-25 days prior to arrival 30% of total trip cost
- Within 24-15 days prior to arrival 50% of total trip cost
- Within 15 days prior to arrival Non refundable.
Tempt by the breathtaking view of a snowy peaks of a Kanchenjunga, crowned with the honor of being the queen of all hill stations in nations, DARJEELING is a district lying under the West Bengal state in INDIA. The slope of the hills is surrounded with tea gardens, orchids, pines. While visiting Darjeeling one must dream of sipping world-famous Darjeeling tea. Darjeeling is known for trekking adventures to Sandakphu, Kalimpong Relli, Singalila Ridge one can easily look for an adventurous Mountain Bike ride too
Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Toy Train: The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO been viewed with affection and enthusiasm by thousands of travelers each year it offers a unique ride with picturesque mountain views.
While visiting Darjeeling you don’t want to miss the most amazing sightseeing places like Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and the amazing Darjeeling Zoo, Tiger Hill (best known for dazzling sunrise view of a Kanchenjunga), Batasia Loop, Japanese temple and peace pagoda, Monasteries and many more. One can visit nearby places in Darjeeling like Mirik which is a subdivision for Darjeeling,