Paro Thimphu Punakha 5 Nights
Day 01: Arrival Paro – Thimphu>
The most spectacular mountain flights you will ever experience in a life time. While flying from hot plains to Paro enjoy the view from aircrafts window a series of the world’s highest peaks, the alpine forests, little monasteries, temples and farm houses. Arrival in Paro Airport our representative will meet you and transfer you to Thimphu. Overnight at a hotel in Thimphu.
Day 02: Thimphu sightseeing.
After breakfast start for sightseeing visiting
- King’s Memorial Chorten (Stupa)
- Buddha Point (There is a statue of Buddha which is 169 feet)
- Sangaygang (BBS Tower)
- Changangkha lhakhang (one of the oldest temples)
- National Handicrafts Shop/Weekend Market.
Evening take a walk to the main city from Clock tower square for shopping. Overnight at the hotel in Thimphu.
Day 03: Thimphu-Punakha
Morning after breakfast drive to low lands of Punakha valley touching Dochula pass 10,000 ft and on the stop at Hongtsho village. Stop at the immigration check point to stamp in your permit. You will be driving through the first mountain pass in the western part of Bhutan. If you are lucky you could see red pandas, different species of birds, Proceed down towards Punakha through Thinleygang village and upon reaching Lobesa turn left and enter Punakha valley.
On the way have Lunch at Lobesa and take a hike to Chimi Lhakhang (Temple) passing through paddy field after crossing paddy field. You will come across a Lobesa Village with lots of traditional house. You can interact with local people and can visit some village houses to understand about their life style and proceed towards Chimi Lhakhang(Temple). Drive to Punakha. Overnight at a Hotel in Punakha.
Day 04: Punakha-wangdue-Paro
After Lunch visit majestic Punakha Dzong placed strategically at the junction of the Pho Chu and Mo Chu rivers, the dzong was built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal to serve as the religious and administrative seat of the region.
Drive to Wangduephodrang, you can see the third great edifice built by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. But now it was sadly reduced to a rubble by a fire on June 2012.Drive Back to Paro. Overnight at a Hotel in Paro.
DAY 05: Hike To Tiger’s Nest
Taktshang (Tiger’s Nest) falls in top 20 places to visit in the world. Paro is a valley of religion and myth. The most famous landmark, Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest), stands on a granite cliff about 1000 m above the valley.
It is believed that Guru Rinpoche, a famous Buddhist saint, flew to Paro on a tigress and meditated at Taktsang. The monastery is considered a national treasure of Bhutan.
The hike to Taktsang would takes around 2 ½ hrs to reach a cafeteria, a point from where one can enjoy great view of the monastery. Those interested can walk further 45 minutes uphill to get a closer view of the monastery. Walk down back to road. The journey downward to the road would take us less 1 ½ hrs. Have lunch in Hotel. After lunch take a walk in Paro Bazar for shoping. Overnight at the Hotel in Paro.
Day 06: Departure
After Breakfast drive back to Paro International Airport. Bhutan Buddha escort will help you with exit formalities and then bid you farewell.
Shomu Lango, Paro 12001, Bhutan
Desi Lam, Thimphu, Bhutan
Khuruthang, Punakha, Bhutan
- The hotels offered are subject to availability at the time of confirming the reservation. If in case hotels offered are not available then we will book alternate property with similar category.
- Once reservation is confirmed the names of the hotels are mentioned on your confirmation voucher.
- The rooms will be provided with view/non view room. If guest require a particular type of room like view room or honeymoon room or suite room then kindly notify us at the time of making reservation. Extra charges may apply for the same.
- Special arrangement can be organized as per guest request like candle light dinner, room decoration, paragliding, river rafting etc. Extra charges apply for the same.
- Room heater will be provided to guest if requested. Some hotel might charge for this service.
- The standard check in time is 12 pm and checkout time is 10 am for most of the hotel. If in case you are arriving early then rooms will be provided as per availability. Most of the hotel does not allow late check out.
- Vehicle used in the package will be Non A/C Tata Sumo ,Tata Victa, Santro, Wagon R or Alto for normal package.
- Luxury vehicle are available with an additional charges. Luxury vehicles are Innova, Xylo or Scorpio.
- The capacity of luxury vehicle is 6 passengers only. If in case no of guest is 7 then they need carry minimum luggage. This restriction is for safety of the guest as road condition is not good and region is a hilly area.
- Vehicle will be available to guest as per itinerary only(point to point basis)and cannot be used at disposal.
- The entire trip will be a private tour and not under sharing with other customer until and unless you have booked the reservation with sharing with other travelers.
- All the taxes and parking charges are included for car reservation.
- Govt Id Proof for all passengers. – Kindly carry original and Xerox as well.
- Govt Id voters card or Passport is only accepted for availing the permit.
- Documents required for all passenger travelling.
- Passport size photograph: 4-6 passport size photographs for each passenger.
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or Similar
- Meal included in each hotel as mentioned in your package
- Airport transfer, sightseeing on each destination as per itinerary.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- Assistance by our representatives during airport/station transfers.
- Any air/train fare to reach NJP/Bagdogra or Paro Airport
- Entrance fee if applicable on few places and Guide Charges
- Personal expenses.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- 30 Days or more : 10% of total trip cost
- Within 29-20 days prior to arrival 30% of total trip cost
- Within 19-15 days prior to arrival 50% of total trip cost
- Within 15 days prior to arrival Non refundable.
People traveling to Bhutan should carry their Passport or Voter Identity card to proof their Identity as an Indian National. These documents along with Passport size Photographs (4 copies each) are required for the entry formalities in Phuentsholing and Paro. Childern accompanying their parents may producer their School Identity card or birth certificate in case of non availability of Passport or Voter Identity card.
The Inner Line Permit for Bhutan is issued on producing these documents. To visit Punakha, Wangdi, Bumthang visitors needs one restricted area permit which is available one day in advance from Thimphu. People entering Bhutan by surface are advised to stay one night in Phuentsholing for the entry formalities. The Govt offices in Bhutan are closed on Sunday and Saturday. The visitors are hereby request to plan their trip in such a way that they are not stuck up for permits due to holidays.
- Any cost arising due to political unrest and natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The car provided for the trip will be on point to point as per itinerary and it cannot be used under disposal.
- Guest travelling in a group should travel with minimum baggage only. Kindly do not exceed baggage allowance of 15 kgs per person. If in case guest travelling in a group has exceeded the baggage policy then they need to hire additional vehicle if in case the cab driver denies for extra luggage. The charges for additional vehicle need to be paid by customer locally. The restriction of baggage policy is due to hilly area and safety of the passengers.
- If the guest tour has impacted due to cancellation of flight/train then no refund will be possible for tour package. Necessary cancellation charge will be applicable. We will try to get the waiver for the cancellation fee but this is not 100% guaranteed.
- The rate offered for Indian National and foreign national is different. If in case Indian guest fails to present voter’s card or Indian Passport then package amount will not be refunded in case of cancellation of trip.
Submit Details as per your requirement.