Before You Travel To Darjeeling and Sikkim
I am Himalaya will always ensure that your trip will be hassel free. We request you to kindly read following information to make your journey safe and comfortable.
- Carrying of warm clothes is advisable as Darjeeling-Sikkim is cold throughout the year
- Kindly photo copy all important documents that you are carrying with yourself before your travel begins. We suggest you should leave a copy with your family members at home. This will help you if you lose any of your important documents.
- In case of loss of any documents, contact nearest Tourist information Office/Police Station/State Government tourist offices.
- We request you to use exchange currency in Govt. approved banks and moneychangers only.
- Credit cards are not accepted in many shops. We request you to kindly use Cash for shopping purpose. ATMS are easily available around the city.
- Kindly use mineral water for drinking purpose.
- Kindly check the photography and video permission as it might be restricted in few places.
- Use of polybags are not allowed. Kindly carry Jute/Paper bags and these are available in most shops.
- We request you to kindly carry your identity proof during entire trip.
- Kindly manage the time accordingly as trip is planned according to the time provided for each sightseeing point.
- We request you to be ready before the time of pick from the hotel as parking is restricted for longer time.
- If you face any trouble during your trip kindly contact the driver/travel guide.